Monday, May 12, 2008

Hey All!

Basically I've lost all inhibition and not only am I eating Cheez-its at work, eating peanut butter on waffles (wait I did that before anyway) , but I've decided to begin a blog. Why? Because A little voice told me that alot of people were doing it and since it didn't involve any heights (unless you count the tall cushy chair I get to sit on at work) and no bridges, I figured it can't be all that bad. So, here we go! Welcome to the wonderful world of Peaches and Diet Coke. Oh...and Do you have any Grey Poupon?

2 comments:

  1. That is by far the best blog introduction I have ever heard. Nicely done! Thanks for letting me ride your scooter yesterday. Just wait til I get one then we can be scootin' buddies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 weeks here and you are already a blogger huh? kellie got to you!?? congrats! welcome to the blogging world!! yay for you! sorry about your scooter! Im sorry I laughed! :-) friends?

    ReplyDelete