Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holy Freaking cow! Hes got a Unibrow?!


So...in March, I saw a random advertisement to go audition to sing the National Anthem for the Salt Lake Bees. And what blows my mind away, is that I just got called back a few days ago to actually do it! So on June 14th (I think...its a Saturday I believe) I'll be singing the National Anthem at 5:00PM right before their game. And the best part...is that its a fireworks night! So hopefully it will be a decent turn out. If not, oh well. But I could use all the support I can get! So if you are looking for something fun to do on the 14th, come and support!

2 comments:

  1. I love watching baseball games! I might have to come up and listen to the amazing mark. You better bring a girl up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for you! I'm already a fan!

    ReplyDelete