Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wow...Prayer really does work

So,

Kinda random story. This week has just been interesting to say the least. Really busy, pretty rough, but all around just a good ole strong character building week. To top it off, yesterday at work, I was something like 38 bucks over- meaning that I'd shorted a Member at the Credit Union (I'm a teller for those that didn't know) I couldn't figure it out since I've never really been off before and I triple count everything before I give it to the Member. So...I had to post the loss with the hope I found it before Monday. SO. I prayed alot that I could find it (mostly because I want the free branch lunch that we call get if none of us are off!) haha. I woke up this morning...and what was I thinking about? Trying to figure out where I was off! I left for work on my scooter (which is freaking awesome!) and when I was only 5 minutes or so away from work A really random thought came into my head...and I remembered where the money came from! I'd transposed a number on a check (it looked like a 2 but it really was a 7)..so i'd fixed that transaction but forgotten to add back the CASH (for just about that amount) that I was off! I checked it in the system when I got to work today...and Lo and hebold...(thats behold in 'I cant typ-ish') THAT WAS IT! So I corrected it in the system and we are good to go! Ah...O Happy Day! Life is good :-)

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would find it. I hate the feeling of being off! At least you're not alone on that one:)

    ReplyDelete