Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anything can happen if you let it


Today we had a bunch of free time in comparison with Monday. We had a visit with a PR firm in midtown and tried the Shake Shack (great shakes btw). Then we headed to Times Square and Central Park (as it was the 3rd time I had been to NYC…and had never been inside the park…) A few of us decided to go to Mary Poppins while the rest of the group either went random places or to the Yankees Game (I would have done Yankees…but didn’t really want to pay more than about…5 bucks for a ticket…k I’m cheap I know.) Anyway, it was a great day. Central Park is gorgeous, and I’d love to spend more time there sometime. We ended up on 5th avenue and checked out the Plaza and the apple store. New York really is unlike any other place. And I love it. Mary was quite contrary and she flew across the audience! (I knew it…it was actually my 2nd time) haha but it was a great show. And I could understand their british accents this time. Spent the evening in Times Square… Man, I love NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment