Saturday, June 26, 2010

I made it!

Well, grades finally posted yesterday for the Spring Term. First, I know I'm crazy. I took (finished) 99% of an independent study course, took 7 credits (which is the equivalent of 14 credits for a normal semester), and started a 4 credit internship (thats 14 credits...28 if in a real semester) all in one term. I did really well! I got 3 A's and a B+...and the only reason I got a B+ is because I bombed a few mini quizzes in the class. Bummer. Anyway, I've officially taken my GPA from a 2.9 (Fall semester 2004) to a 3.51! And, chances are, by the time I graduate I'll hit a 3.6 or even higher. Quite exciting. So, to celebrate, I think I'll go to New York tomorrow. And then Paris next Thursday. Do you think thats a fitting reward? I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment