Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh what a night!


Today was pretty much ours. We had to pack and get ready to go to France, but we had enough time to go exploring and go to a show. I REALLY wanted to go see Jersey Boys (as I was robbed of my opportunity in Washington, DC…basically…I got the date wrong and pretty much showed up for the show the day AFTER my tickets were booked for…oops…) so a group of us gathered at the box office to get tickets. Prior to, I got to meet up with one of my best friends from growing up years who is now a card carrying equity actor for broadway shows! He was about to audition for a show so I’m glad I got to meet up with him, even for a few minutes.
Jersey boys rocked, and it just made the trip even better. 3 shows…3 days. I love new york! We made it to the airport, and got all checked in. The only decent thing available for dinner was McDonalds…Little did I know how often I’d be eating McDees in the coming weeks…Jumped on the plane and we were off! Red Eye flights really are the best…(I hope you notice my sarcasm…)

No comments:

Post a Comment