Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ah, Paris

I LOVE PARIS! The city of Love…or is it lights? I don’t know. Anyway, its…So Awesome. We navigated the airport and train system to get to our subway stop..only to find out that our hotel didn’t have A/C. So, we waited for a few hours while our travel man, Chad, figured everything out. The hotel people did bring us OJ, and there was a store across the street that thankfully took our US Dollars out of pity, I’m sure. We walked to the new place and found a place to pull out some money, then grabbed some dinner at a local pub. The people there were so fun! (I had a croque monsieur, and it was fabulous. I love French food! We jumped on another subway and went to the Eiffel Tower…and it really just pops right out there! Of course, we went to the top and saw the spectacular views. It was such a good day…

No comments:

Post a Comment