Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The travel begins. And doesn't end.


99% of today was a travel day, and that really was okay. My roommate woke up around 8 a.m. and went to breakfast, and I slept longer. I technically could have gotten up when he did, but what was the point? I was going to be awake on the plane pretty much the whole time anyway.
I grabbed some breakfast and finished getting ready to go to CHINA. Packed, ready to go, and we all started walking towards the train station where we could catch a bus. Go figure. We got there and headed out. I love italy. Can I just say that? I would love to go back some day.
At the airport, I think I was the last person to check in. It didn’t bother me. Even when they told me I didn’t have a seat yet for the flight from Dubai to China. I was on standby, but I could check in with them and get an updated boarding pass before I got on the plane. Sweet. If I got left in Dubai…maybe I’d get to go outside. J Anyway.
We got to the gate and there was a huge line. I went to the counter and told them my name…and they had a boarding pass for me. With a seat. Oh joy! Haha. The best part was that I got to skip the line and just get on. bOoya!
The flight to Dubai was pretty good. I annoyed the teacher for at least a half hour as I worked on finishing the homework, watched a movie or so, and ate the food they brought. Emirates airlines is officially one of my favorites. Plus, they have cool outfits. The airlines in the US don’t wear hats. Hats spell coolness. They need to get the hint.
In dubai, we landed far away and had to take a bus into the airport. So…I’ve Officially been to Dubai. How sweet is that! I’ve breathed the air, touched the ground, and saw the super tall building with its lights on at night. Man. I rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment