Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A slippery day with Micky

We met with Aflac insurance today and they gave us these really cool little Japanese aflac toys. Is it bad that sometimes I really like to squeeze the toy just so I can hear some random Japanese people singing a song…in Japanese? I love the change of culture. Its so entertaining to me. The Japanese people really are awesome.
I also got to try some really awesome “Butter chicken curry and rice.” I’m starting to warm up to curry a lot more as I get older. In fact, dare I say I really like it. Don’t tell anyone though. I don’t know why. It may hurt my….[insert random noun here].
We got to go to the temple after that. So cool. I ended up going with the girls to help out with Baptisms, but I ended up getting baptized instead. They ended up having too many people and so I didn’t do anything. But its all good. I was a little bummed, but how can you be bummed when you’re in the temple!? Their font was stainless steel, which can only only be spelled one way. SLIPPERY. But it was fun and Chad did a great job. Man, I am so lucky. I love life. And, with a nice ending to a day like…McDonalds…could life get any better? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment