Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OK...I'm a sucky blogger

Well, needless to say, there is a lot going on and I've been a notably sucky blogger. I don't know how many people actually read this anyway. Haha.

So, I was thinking how excited I am to graduate from school next April...so I got a countdown calculator (see side of blog). Only 9 months to go. Thank goodness! But there is A LOT that is scheduled to happen over those 9 months.

I was blog-stalking people today and I came across one of my good friend's blogs. She wrote about a service project we did together (which wouldn't have been possible without her btw) and noted how nuts I was..that my mind is always going a million miles an hour. Well, she is pretty write.

Heres a little preview/review for April (End of Winter 2010) through Dec 31, 2010

Finish 16 credits of classes for Winter 2010
Start Spring Term 2010 with 7 credits. (14 credit equivalent)
Basically start and finish a 3 credit Independent Study course (now we're at 10 credits for the semester)
Study for and take the GMAT
Start an internship (another 4 credits of coursework...now we're at 14 credits for the semester...a 28 credit equivalent for a normal semester. Haha. ugh.)
Complete Spring Term
Live in my car for 9 days (didn't have to sleep there thanks to a friend)
Start Summer Term (6 credits for a Study Abroad, 3 credits I arranged to take on campus even though I'll be gone for 5 out of 8 weeks of it)
Go on a Study Abroad. 6 Countries, 27 days. New York City, France, Italy, Switzerland, China, and Japan.
Go to Las Vegas for a training seminar
Complete Summer Term
Complete Internship (280 hours minimum)
Start fall Semester (possibility of 22 credits!)
Complete 2 fundraisers for a college scholarship fund (for other people) - Goal to distribute- $25,000.
Create, shoot, edit, and debut a 30 minute documentary.
Date a ton
And, complete a few secret projects that I'll tell about when they get closer to being done! I can't tell you EVERYTHING...
SO...i figure, if I can make it to Christmas, its going to be good. :-)

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment